WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ladiz-corner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ladiz-corner > Topics

Subject: abusive language
Replies: 5 Views: 1296

kwaia 4/27/2007 - 5:15:03
im in love with my bf but he tends to be very abusive with words and it scares me the things he cud possible do with that anger wat can i do to help him *

cutesnow 23.01.08 - 07:45am
you can't change a person's nature. If he shows sign of abusing you even verbally, time's to tell him to kiss your goodbye *

nnedimma 17.03.08 - 07:03am
If he cn abuse u verbally,he cn do it physically,its only a matter of time. *

bambi_09 3.02.09 - 01:52am
Hes definatly showin red flags thats a sighn to tell you to leave hes bein abusive verbaly just think what he could do phycialy emotionly mentaly an s*xualy to you it is only a matter of time i would say leave him an find someone who will respect you the way you should be respected an if he loved u he would put youi in a situation yellin an verbally abusing you id keep my distance if i were you then leave *

bambi_09 3.02.09 - 01:55am
because you cant change him an you cant help him *

sxct1na 25.04.09 - 06:23pm
Definately stand ur ground and make it clear to him that you dnt like the way hes treating u which gives him a clear sign as to how much u can tolerate, i really dnt think its best to stick around with someone who treats u like dirt i think its best to leave him on his while u carry on being free and independant and finding whats best for u. B4 he takes it away frm u himself. *

* Ladiz-corner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ladiz-corner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search